E-Mail
deutsch
english
Unger Messer - Knives and spare parts for the printing and packaging industry

Climate protection
and efficiency

 

GeschichteHistory

Founded:

1932 in Leipzig

Re-started:

1949 in Boppard
New building for production
and administration in 1986
located in Boppard,
Industrial area Hellerwald
approx. 50 members of staff

Legal status:

In 1989 changed from sole ownership
to GmbH & Co KG
1998 establishment of a foundation

Product
range:

Manufacturer of knives and spare parts for the printing and packaging industry

Original equipment manufacturer for renowned machine manufacturers

Sales areas:

Domestic market, Europe and overseas

Partners:

World-wide - at home and abroad